Flexible Ale Extractor Cleaning Kit
Keep your flexible ale extractor clean with this Flexible Ale Extractor Cleaning Kit which contains all the necessary brushes and components to keep your extractors maintained and hygienic.
The Flexible Ale Extractor Cleaning Kit contains:-
- Non Return Valve Key (to remove the Non Return Valve) A Silicon Tube Brush Flexible Ale Extractor Body Brush Mini Ball Valve and Tail Brush
- The Non Return Valve Key gives the ability to fit and remove the Non Return Valve. This helps to prevent any beer flowing back down the beer line from the pump. This is usually used on long distances from the barrel to the beer pump.
- Especially relevant is the long brush. This has been designed to go through the whole length of the silicon tube. The brush itself is approximately 75 cm long. This is the same length as a Kilderkin tube. Especially relevant is the positioning of the bristles. They are positioned in the center of the brush. As a result you can operate from either end. The bristles are the same size as the internal size of the silicon tube. As a result this makes sure that all the residue within the silicon tube is easily removed. In addition the handle helps to push the brush through the tube.
- The Silicon Tube Brush is designed to go through the body. Consequently ensuring that any dried on beer on the inside of body is completely removed.
- Finally there is a mini ball valve brush. This brush is small enough to fit down the tail of the mini ball valve and as a result willl remove any dried on impurities.
Enjoy Free UK Delivery on this Flexible Ale Extractor Cleaning Kit when you spend or more online! (applies to UK mainland addresses within zones A and B only excluding Upper Scotland, Scottish Highlands and UK Islands)
Wholesale and bulk buy discounts may be available on these floating ale extractor kits subject to quantity required. Please call to enquire.