Garden Party Tent Marquee - 20ft x 10ft Product Details
- RRP: £249.99!
- Size: 3m x 6m (10ft x 20ft)
- Max Height: 2.64m
- Holds up to 30 people
- Ideal for parties, weddings, fetes, etc.
- Five detachable sides
- Weather resistant frame
- Durable canopy
- Versatile mounting
- Durable water resistant polyethylene cover
- High quality, rust & corrosion resistant powder coated steel framework
- Elegant Design
- Easy to set up, all hardware for assembly and instructions included
- Blocks up to 90% of the suns UV rays this canopy will keep you cool and comfortable
- Walls attach with Velcro fasteners for easily assembly/ removal.
- Sidewalls are easily removed for open air exhibits or outdoor events with overhead protection
- Not suitable for strong winds and adverse weather conditions
- Colour: white
- Fire retardant
Garden Party Tent Marquee - 20ft x 10ft
Stay dry and cool in style! The easy to build 3m x 6m party tent gazebo holds up to approximately 30 people. This garden marquee features five detachable (Velcro) sides which can be added in any combination to suit your needs.
The powder coated steel frame is rust and corrosion resistant. The canopy is water resistant and blocks up to 90 percent of the sun's UV rays.
It can be set up on most surfaces including grass, decks or driveways. Metal stakes and ropes are included for extra stability (sand bags can be added). Assembly instructions and hardware included.
Please note, this is a lightweight garden marquee that will withstand a light breeze and rain but is not suitable for adverse weather conditions and should not be left up in a strong windy weather.
Enjoy Free UK Delivery on this 20ft Garden Party Tent Marquee when you spend or more online! (applies to UK mainland addresses within zones A and B only excluding Upper Scotland, Scottish Highlands and UK Islands)
Wholesale and bulk buy discounts may be available on these garden party marquees subject to your required quantity. Please call us to enquire.
Please note: It is not recommended to leave this marquee up in strong wind and rain. We advise customers NEVER to leave them up overnight, particularly with the roof and side panels on when gust of winds can damage them.