- Single or double outlet (choose above)
- For 18-22 gallon kilderkin casks
- Allows upright dispense
- Low maintenance
- Float stays submerged
- Save approximately 2 pints barrel
- Comes with 2 Ale extractor bodies
- Hop Filter included
- Handy ‘Ale Extractor Indicator’ line
- 3/4 BSP
A Flexible Ale Extractor is an easy way of extracting your ale from the cask. The Flexible Ale Extractor has a silicon tube and a flotation device. With the inlet inserted into the barrel, the float sits at the desired angle just below the surface of the beer. As a result of the Flexible Extractor float system, the beer is always drawn from the surface. This helps to give you a clear pint every time.
Our Flexible Ale Extractor 3/4 BSP Kilderkin comes as standard with 2 bodies (sometimes known as collars and broaches). Having a spare allows you to tap the next barrel well in advance. When the previous barrel has been emptied, open up the next body (which has been pre-tapped into the next cask) and lower through the extractor or siphon through. Consequently this removes a considerable amount of waiting time for the beer to be primed.
Our Extractors are simple to use, require low maintenance, eliminate the need for racking systems and as a result reduce handling time. All our Extractors are available as both singles and doubles, in all threads and for all barrel sizes.
Each Flexible Ale Extractor kit includes:
- Each Flexible Ale Extractor kit includes:
- Two Flexible Ale Extractor Bodies with blanking plugs
- Silicon Tube (Kilderkin) – Tube length is critical to performance. Check you are ordering the correct size for your barrel.
- Mason’s Float
- 3/4 BSP Hop Filter
- Non Return Valve
- 1 x 3/4 BSP x 1/2″ Tail
- 1 x 3/4 BSP Nut
- Single or double Beer Outlet Complete