Welcome to Rock and Roll Bingo the UK's fastest growing pub game!
Fun, versatile and profitable! Take a look around and see what Rock and Roll Bingo can do for you. From small village locals to big city centre venues and holiday parks we’ve got it covered, So order today and be part of the success!
What Is Rock and Roll Bingo?
Quite simply, bingo with music....
- Replace traditional bingo numbers with a 15 second clip of music housed on a CD.
- Replace the numbers on the bingo card with the name of an artist and song.
- When you hear a song that’s on your card, mark it off.
...and that’s the musical bingo phenomenon that is Rock and Roll Bingo!
- The most favourable thing to come out of using Rock and Roll Bingo is increased sales; whether that is wet sales, food sales or the additional revenue of ticket sales.
- There can be substantial revenue received from each pack with ticket sales alone, based on £1 RRP per ticket. This makes the product not only self-funding but incredibly profitable.
- This is a far cry from the traditional number bingo and appeals to a wider demographic. We find it brings people together within the pub community e.g. older customers helping younger, Rockers helping the Pop crowd etc.
- Variety in the game is very important therefore we never produce the same game twice and ensure there is a great mix of music per game. Rock and Roll Bingo is a unique piece of entertainment and unlike a pub quiz; it’s a game of luck and skill. So there will be NO cheating from your customers.
- There is no subscription to the game so you can use it as little or as often as you wish (although the more you play the better!). There is just a one off payment for each pack
So if you’re looking for new entertainment to compliment quizzes, Karaoke nights and other special events throughout the year or even replace a tired old pub quiz, then look no further then Rock and Roll Bingo! It gives your DJ/quiz master or host a fun and profitable game all in one self contained package that cannot be found anywhere else.
How To Play
Put the CD in the system, press play, sell/give away your tickets and off you go! Keep an eye on your players for claims and pause the CD when a shout is made! Have some fun by giving people hints to the song or simply help them along by naming the track.
All games last around 15 minutes and are as versatile as they are fun, Make a night of it by playing 4 games in an evening, use them as a special round between a quiz, keep people in after the football by giving away tickets during the game, or play them on a karaoke evening to get everyone in the mood!! Some people simply put on the game when the venue is busy and get everyone playing and singing along!
- All bingo tickets are pre-printed using variable data technology ensuring no two tickets are the same.
- You can even rotate your games and use leftover tickets across a number of nights.
- Players listen to the music mark off the songs on their card and play for a win, very simple, very entertaining and very addictive!
Four Great Value Packages
|Mini ||4 full games of Rock and Roll Bingo (Each colour coded) with 50 unique tickets per game (200 total). Each game will have a fantastic mix of hits from the last 5 decades, from Elvis and the Beatles to the Kings of Leon and Adele. The Mini pack is perfect for the first time user as a trial, the smaller venue or just to have fun at parties! Packs can be reused until all tickets have gone. |
|Bronze ||The Bronze pack is our most popular pack. With 100 unique tickets per game, you can play the same number of people at once. Packs can be reused until all tickets have gone. |
If you’re selling your tickets there is potential revenue of £400 per Bronze pack based on £1 RRP per ticket. If you are happy to foot the bill for the pack you can of course let your guests play the game for free to grow footfall in which case your additional revenue will come from wet and dry sales alone.
|Silver ||4 full games of Rock and Roll Bingo (Each colour coded) with 200 unique tickets per game. Perfect for larger venues, this pack gives you 200 tickets for each game. Packs can be reused until all tickets have gone. If you’re selling your tickets there is potential revenue of £800 per Silver pack based on £1 RRP per ticket. |
|Gold ||4 full games of Rock and Roll Bingo (Each colour coded) with 300 unique tickets per game (that's a massive total of 1200 total). With 300 unique tickets per game, there is a potential revenue of £1200 with the Gold pack based on £1 RRP per ticket. |