High quality no nonsense Italian manufactured glasswasher. The Jet series truly delivers economy without compromise.
The Jet series has been designed to deliver the best possible value in a simple glasswasher. The range has been built
around three simple but vital features;
- Simple operation, full control of the machine is via the simple switch panel.
- Maximum load height, allowing even the tallest of glasses to be washed with ease.
- Robust construction, the cabinets are built from stainless
- Stainless steel construction
- Double skinned door
- Ergonomic full width door handle
- 2 minute wash cycle
- 13amp for easy installation
- Timed rinse aid pump
- Timed detergent pump*
- Wash and rinse tank elements
- 60°c fixed wash tank thermostat
- 80°c fixed rinse tank thermostat
- Compact designed
- Simple operation
- Adjustable feet
- Stainless steel wash pump filter
Select your preferred model from the drop down menu above. Details of each model are listed in the table below.
|APP-JET35 ||350mm ||No ||230mm ||400mm ||470mm ||615mm |
|APP-JET35P ||350mm ||Yes ||230mm ||400mm ||470mm ||615mm |
|APP-JET40 ||400mm ||No ||260mm ||450mm ||520mm ||665mm |
|APP-JET40P ||400mm ||Yes ||260mm ||450mm ||520mm ||665mm |
Free delivery to most UK mainland addresses. Exceptions apply to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and other UK Islands. Please see our delivery terms for details of postcodes to which free delivery does not apply.
1 year parts and labour warranty included in price.
Warranty applies to mechanical breakdowns only. Door seals, glass, cosmetic trims, lights, bulbs and consumable items where applicable are exempt. Warranty does not cover installation, commissioning or adjustments. All equipment must be installed and commissioned by a qualified engineer in accordance with all local bylaws. Equipment must be maintained and services in accordance with the manufacturers instructions. Failure to maintain the equipment in accordance with the manufacturers instructions will render the warranty void. Warranty will be null and void if service work is undertaken by an unqualified or unauthorised person and/or our authorised service representatives are denied the right to inspect equipment.